Village of Lawrence Court Session
All weekly scheduled court dates are postponed until further notice
Nassau County COVID-19 Updates
To recieve Nassau County COVID-19 updates on your mobile phone...
Text the word "COVID19NC" to 888777
Building Construction Suspended
Pursuant to the Governers direction, please be advised that all nonessential building construction (residential and commercial) is suspended until further notice
Metered Parking Enforcement Suspended
In response to the Coronavirus, please be advised that the enforcement of all on-street metered parking and metered parking in all Village parking fields is suspended until further notice.
Please note that all other violations will be enforced.
|Noting that Village Buildings are closed (though staff is present) as part of its goal to comply with "SOCIAL DISTANCING" to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus, the Village of Lawrence advises its residents that many Village services can be obtained without the necessity of an "IN PERSON" visit to the Village Hall, the Building Department or other Village facilities.
Before you visit a Village facility, please call first to see if your request can be addressed over the phone or by email:
Below is a list of examples of services that can be accomplished without a trip to a Village building...
VILLAGE JUSTICE COURT
- Any questions or requests for information can be answered Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm by contacting the Building Department at 516-239-3987 or email@example.com
- All INSPECTION appointments must be made by phone 516-239-3987 x1021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contractor License applications, Permit applications and other applications are available for download at Permit Applications and License Applications
- Until further notice, all permits will be accepted by mail or through the mail slot at the front door of Village Hall located at 196 Central Ave. These permit applications, along with the associated backup documentation and fee (check only), can be mailed to the Village: Incorporated Village of Lawrence - Attn: Bldg Dept, 196 Central Ave, Lawrence NY 11559
- For Certificate of Occupancy searches or Property File FOIL requests, please contact the Building Department prior to visiting so staff can have the information available in advance of your arrival.
- Please note that Village Court is currently closed
- Please call 516-239-9166 for adjournments or other information
- If you are looking to pay a PARKING TICKET, you may do so by
- Mail: Incorporated Village of Lawrence - Attn: Village Justice Court, 196 Central Ave, Lawrence NY 11559
- Phone (pay by credit card): 516-239-9166
- Online: Online Payments
- Questions can be answered at 516-239-4600 x1017
For any further questions, please call Village Administrator Ronald Goldman at 516-239-4600 x1010 and, in an emergency, at 516-551-1173
We trust the above is of assistance as we seek to protect our staff and our residents. Please be well and safe.
Alex. H Edelman
Lawrence Village Court SessionsMarch 17th and March 24th
Parties will be notified...Please call 516-239-9166 for further information